Tuesday 14 December 2010

Depressing time - a cultural/mental change?!

Yesterday, I finally tried to get into SpeakEasy to make some friends out there. I was tired after work but hope to build up a long term international network in hk. So I got into this bar and chilled myself seeing if there was any chance to get to know any of them. Talking about Ricky Martin’s coming out, I got myself involved in the conversation as natural as possible and it worked out nicely.

Speaking of work, today, 15 Dec, was my 10th day of work in hong kong. Because I am working as a sales representative in a dental company, there is a need to familiar myself with various dental products the company is offering to the market. Studying intensively, I am getting a bit sick of it.

Recently, I realize that I could hardly make myself happy. There are several ways I should do to keep my positivity. First trying to friend with expatriates and hanging in the G scene is one. Second, stop thinking too much about unforeseeable future which I worry too much about. Coming back to talk about the reasons as to the unhappiness I am confronting could be that, a) I demand higher and set a more difficult objective in my life and b) I have been to a lot of places and met many different kinds of people in my early age of life, I can scarcely find things that bring me surprises!

Time will get things fixed up! Cheeseeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment