Thursday 27 January 2011

Ricky's inspiration

Today while I am still working, I take the chance taking a deep look at Ricky Martin. I saw his interview on youtube about his recent coming out which was such an amazing beautiful thing for him and his potential life partner as well as his boys.

I talked to Jessica just a few days ago and I was so happy and felt assured that I have opened up a lot! Now in my head, I have an exact portrayal of my role models in life – John Barrowman, Ricky Martin, John Smith and Adam Cummings. I am sure they started with nothing but a clear direction of what they want in life. Learn from the past, let go, go for it until you finally achieve it. I am pretty sure that they all started with nothing, then building their blocks and become what they mean successful life. Great job, loving relationship which they are proud of and probable getting married at some point.

I know that I am in the rather beginning in my whole life. Just finished school and came out to my friends (but not yet family). Yet, I know what I want ultimately and I want to work on it. And lastly, believe your instincts and rational mind, do whatever you want – it can be wrong but it neither justify my being foolish, and take life less serious to have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment