Wednesday 5 January 2011

The Food Inc.

I feel very down today that after reading more and more of different stuff, I just know the reality is usually a hard one that cracks you down.

Yesterday night I watched the film, Food Inc, which is a documentary film, depicting the change of food production from being naturally grown to now all manufactured in this Empire. If it tells the truth, many sorts of foods that you can buy in a supermarket (Walmart) are all come from corns, which changes the definition of food. Now I don’t know what is meant by food. I don’t know what we are eating and I kind of have an issue with the big corporates/conglomerates.

Anything I read was the facebook article, person of the year by Time. Great social media to connect people but it bring tremendous bad consequences on different things like trust, marriage and relationship matter.

When humans no longer carry any emotions in life and always come down to facts, it seems too meaningless to me, especially coming to facts in business context. I cant imagine what a better life is like when one is a billionaire who cares all about work, business, money, relationships and so on.

Sometime, I was taught to learn as broad as possible for my common sense. But somehow, I feel much more happier when I were innocent!

Hey my dear. Don’t lose your positivity, seek for benefits and don’t focus on difficulties. Life has to go on…

No comments:

Post a Comment