Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's 2011!

Recently I am getting a bit pushy on myself. First I push myself to meet new people for like-minded ones. Second, I push myself a bit hard to find a boyfriend. Lastly, I always distract myself from job hunting. While there I can see chances for everything, many of which are just like pass-bys. I wonder why I am so pushy on myself and what the matter is.

Remember six months ago when I was in Belgium, I told myself to find an easy job and enjoy life. When I was back, I was overwhelmed by people’s realistic view on life and overly serious or skeptical about everything as well as some others’ negativity!

There is nothing that you can rush in life. Just always remind yourself that things need to build up over time and which normal. Otherwise think about the stories of using the old-fashioned printing machine in Merrill Lynch and carry filing job duties in PwC.
Don’t get too stressed or you get depressed. Try to portray a beautiful future, not a demanding one, like two professional earning millions per year with a cottage, Mercedes Benz plus a house with a pool and front yard…. In hk! But a nice family (husband), kids, cozy flat with greenery around and a stable job at the end living lovingly together with great couples to hang out.

à Try to stay positive as often as you can ß This should the goal of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment